Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Neermahal - 'The Water Palace'


I had again come back from my office to my hometown after quite a while. We decided to make a visit to Neermahal. It was a rainy day somewhere in the mid of May. The whole day it was drizzling with heavy showers in between. This made the journey a bit more memorable. We hired a private car and started at 8 am after having our breakfast. Our car raced against the torrential rainfall to reach Melaghar after about 4 hours. In between we took a short visit to MataBari(the famous Kali Temple), Udaipur.

Due to heavy rains there were no tourists, so we hired a big speed boat for six of us. The whole palace was ours for the time. It was my palace for the moment. The boat ride was so exciting, I just wanted to have a little more. We had much fun in the palace. The whole journey was just awesome ... See more in picasa.

1 comment:

  1. You should take part in a contest for one of the finest websites on the web.
    I will recommend this website!

    Here is my blog; news

    ReplyDelete