Thursday, May 7, 2009

ADSL Splitter Connection.

Last night I shifted my modem and laptop to another place, so I had to disconnect all the phone and modem connections. After reconnecting my router ‘line state’ was showing ‘Down’ rather than ‘Showtime’.

wrong   splitter   Adsl   connection

I tried to figure out the problem but was unable to do so. In the morning after much of the troubleshooting I finally figured out that the problem was with the splitter connection. Damn!!!

I have interchanged the modem and phone lines while reconnecting… what the hell?

 

splitter reverse  + splitter

2 comments:

  1. Que tal! muy buena nota, creo que el maestro google me trajo directamente a la info
    que estaba buscando, me encanta Tailandia y espero volver en breve, me apunto a esperar las nuevasnotas, muchas gracias Good Job!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say about this post, in my view its actually remarkable for me.

    ReplyDelete